Nov. 7-10, 2013
Connecticut Convention Center &
Marriott Hartford Downtown, Hartford, CT
Welcome to the STITCHES East 2013 Classes, Events, and Market Place Calendar.
This calendar is setup to show all things scheduled for STITCHES East... class times, market times, and event times. As we get closer to the event, we'll also be putting a complete list of all market demonstrations, book signings, and other market place events in this calendar.
We invite you to subscribe to this calendar via iCal or using the XML link below in Google calendars so you can have the updated schedule of events on your computer and/or your mobile devices.
To subscribe to this calendar in your own Google Calendars, follow these steps:
1. Go to your own Google Calendar(s).
2. Click the down-arrow next to Other calendars.
3. Select Add by URL from the menu.
4. Copy and paste the link below into the address field provided:
5. Click the Add Calendar button. The calendar will appear in the Other Calendars section of the calendar list to the left.
To subscribe to this calendar in your iCal application, follow these steps:
1. Open the iCal application.
2. Select the New Calendar Subscription menu item from the File menu or the Subscribe menu item from under the Calendar menu (depending on which version of iCal you are using).
3. Copy and pastw the iCal link below into the Calendar URL field provided:
4. Click the Subscribe button. The calendar will appear as one of your iCal calendars.
This STITCHES events calendar is set for the Eastern Time Zone (Hartford, CT.). Please make sure your computer and/or mobile device is set to the Eastern Time Zone when you are at the show to insure events are displayed correctly.
If you are using an iPhone or other mobile device you may have to turn off Time Zone Support to allow the events to be listed at the proper time.
If you are having problems seeing the events in this calendar correctly on your iPhone or other iDevice. please follow these steps. 1. Click on the Settings icon and scroll down to the Mail, Contacts, Calendars option (shown in first image above). 2. Click on that option and then Calendars section (shown in the second image above). 3. Then click on the Time Zone Support option and turn it OFF (shown in the third image above).