The Elizabeth Ellis won...
The STITCHES Works Package which includes
* 21 hours of classes (available classes)
* the Opening Day presentation on Thursday morning
* Teacher a la Carte lunch on Thursday afternoon
* front row reserved seating at the Fashion Show on Friday night
* reserved seating at the Fashion Show dinner
at STITCHES Expos CEO, Benjamin Levisay's table
* reserved seating at the Student Banquet & Style Show at Halos
of Hope President and Founder, Pamela Haschke
* full access pass to the STITCHES Market throughout the weekend
Click here to read the announcement!
Click here to read the official rules.
Click here to listen to the Fiber Hooligan podcast interview with Halos of Hope founder Pamela Haschke.
The Halos of Hope / STITCHES Works Package Raffle is Over!
Congratulations to Elizabeth Ellis from Columbus, OH.
Elizabeth is the winner of the Halos of Hope / STITCHES Works Raffle.
Thank you for your support!